Airport Security -How Not Airport Security -How Not

Niice

Nice animation! Too bad it's so short, but the graphics and even sounds were quite pro. Are you making this longer, or?

Clayground - Valentine's Clayground - Valentine's

Kinda nice

Ok quite good! No big negative comments, but maybe sometimes, work more with timing. It felt like a constant stream of voices sometimes ;)

BlakTornado responds:

Thanks. I have to try and keep the audio continuous as there is a background hum caused by my extremely loud computer fan which means that having them spread out makes popping noises, however, I've learnt how to remove that noise so my next animation will be better :) Thanks for your review!

Rocket Tag 2 Rocket Tag 2

Kewl

Why didnt anyone think of this before :S
When you die at the ground, tag there and it will be there forever! Omg all the people who are trying to get the highest tag, hahaha! I mean, havent you ever tried to get to the ground when u were viewing the tags? (apart from the leftmost map which has been HACKTAGGED)

The Missile Game 3D HS The Missile Game 3D HS

err

I didnt even need drugs this time lol.
Nice job, I think the feeling is right there. I luv 3D flash, keep it up!

Tank - Alien Mayhem Tank - Alien Mayhem

Good basis

Well I think it's a good bsis to start from. But then again, you wóuld have to make the game more than just software where u have to push the spacebar + left or right arrow to have the best chance to survive ;)
The graphics look promising though, and if you continue that on the level, they will be OK. Oh yeah, the Help was rather funny :P but try to fit 'press space br here' on it.

-- Ralf

Gunshot *BOOM!* (Loop) Gunshot *BOOM!* (Loop)

haha..

It sure is running circles around me.
I threw my boxes away cuz of the sound xD

Karco responds:

Nice. =P Thanks for the review.

Gunshot *BOOM!* Gunshot *BOOM!*

Hm?

What.. This, in contrast to your other stuff, sounded quite random to me, and the drums and synths werent too special. When you get the two synths, the melody composition was extinguist! 2 bad those simple other sounds were in it ;(

Karco responds:

This is definitely not one of my better songs. I don't know why I chose to stop there and submit it when I could have done even more... bleh. Thanks for reviewing anyway.

And So This Story Goes And So This Story Goes

Sweet actually

It sounds awesome, though too FruityLoop again like most of the stuff here on Newgrounds :(
The composition has a very nice touch though, but I don't think this is an 9 or a 10 people!
8/10, 3/5

ps: good job on the piano scores. The clarity was a little less though, it gets noisy on the lower frequences

Karco responds:

Awww... a 3? Are you sure? =( I thought I did a better job on this than that. But I guess I can't choose my own score.

I definitely do feel proud of that piano. =) Nothing else to add. Thanks for reviewing.